2¼ cups reduced-fat (2%) plain yogurt, divided use
3 scoops Vanilla Shakeology, divided use
4½ tsp. raw honey, divided use
½ cup chopped medium strawberries
½ cup fresh blueberries
½ cup chopped mango (or pineapple) – I used peaches as I didn’t have mango or pineapple own hand
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place ¾ cup yogurt, 1 scoop Shakeology, 1½ tsp. honey, and strawberries in blender; cover; blend until smooth. Place in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Place ¾ cup yogurt, 1 scoop Shakeology, 1½ tsp. honey, and blueberries in blender; cover; blend until smooth. Place in a medium bowl. Set aside.
4. Place remaining ¾ cup yogurt, remaining 1 scoop Shakeology, remaining 1½ tsp. honey, and mango in blender; cover; blend until smooth. Place in a medium bowl. Set aside.
5. Place large dollops of strawberry mixture randomly around prepared baking sheet. Repeat with blueberry and mango mixtures, making sure dollops are touching.
6. Gently cut through yogurt mixtures with a knife in a circular motion to create marbling.
7. Sprinkle top with coconut. Cover with plastic wrap
8. Freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
9. Cut (or break) into bite-sized pieces; serve immediately, or freeze until ready to enjoy.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 6
Saturated Fat: 4
Portion Fix Containers
½ Purple ½ Red ½ Orange